HR & Office AdministratorArvato Systems Latvia SIA Eesti Filiaal
- Esmane info
• Ensuring smooth running of the office
• Handling incoming invoices
• Managing suppliers, monitoring, and ordering office supplies
• Handling correspondence
• Maintaining order in common use premises
• Participating in internal communication, event planning and organization
• Handling HR paperwork
• Assisting to HR business partners in Recruitment, Onboarding, HR administration, employee engagement related activities
• Helping with HR processes improvements
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/ labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Fluent English and Estonian language skills
- Monthly gross salary from 1700 to 2000 EUR, depending on your level of expertise
- Certified training possibilities
- Flexible hours and home office possibilities
- Monthly sports coverage
- Additional birthday leave
- Possibility of growth within Arvato Systems Global Delivery frame
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues
- Regular team-building activities, brown-bag sessions and other events
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3,100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements.
As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Estonia has around 20 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion. For more information, please click here https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/content/Privacy-Policy/?locale=en_US.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA Eesti Filiaal
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.arvato-systems.com/