Software Engineer in BI Analytics GuildSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about designing and shaping BI solutions in Business Intelligence area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a skilled organization offering unique opportunities for growth and learning
- Be a part of an agile team working in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Become an expert (if you are not one already!) in BI area development, as well as learn and share the best BI practices
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with business users
- Be part of Swedbank’s mission to increase its analytical capabilities and diversify its data landscape
Responsibilities may include:
- Decide on how to build the solution within architecture frames
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building, and maintaining software
- Frequently deliver potentially shippable products iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback
- Invest time on finding new ways to enable self-service data deliveries, with the goal of better knowing and hence better serving our customers
- Design new tests, improve existent ones and execute tests (unit, security, performance etc) to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service
- Support and educate colleagues, lead training sessions, and share best development practices, among other tasks
What is needed in this role:
- High level understanding of applications and database structures and technical skills, like SQL query creation, data integration, dimensional modelling, and service management in BI platforms
- Analytical and logical thinking with the ability to identify areas of poor performance and to make recommendations for improvement
- A self-motivated team player and can-do attitude – the ability to work both individually and with other people from different parts of organization
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Relevant academic degree or experience of deploying advanced reports and visualisations
Advantages if you have:
- Experience working in large corporations
- Worked within the financial industry within business units
- Experience with Agile methodologies
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an engaged guild of professionals, who serve as a data analytical hub in the organization. We are a team of around 90 people that continuously develop and enhance our BI capabilities within BI Analytics Guild. Join us in shaping the BI reporting strategy and technologies for self-service and enterprise reporting at Swedbank." Oksana Pavlova, your future leader
We look forward to your application by 12.02.2023.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-3450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
€ 4100 – 6100