Senior Business Analyst to prevent Financial CrimeNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 14618
Do you want to you make a positive impact on society and help prevent financial crime? At Nordea we are now hiring a Senior Business Analyst with AML/Anti-Financial Crime experience to join a strong team that drives strategic development initiatives to enhance the transaction monitoring capabilities across the entire bank.
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated, structured, and self-driven with a commitment to capturing and communicating requirements and a passion for simplification. In the role, you will have the opportunity to expand your own capabilities, contribute to a robust change execution structure, and put ideas into action. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
About this opportunity
You will join the Develop Transaction Monitoring Controls team in Nordea Group Financial Crime Prevention.
We are responsible for executing on the change required to detect and prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. Our team members take the leading roles in driving change implementation and continuously seek to uplift our capabilities.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business analysis processes and tools
- Document change initiative requirements with high quality
- Secure high standards in change initiative requirements by identifying issues, risks, dependencies
- Assess and analyse requirements to mitigate financial crime risks based on your experience in the financial crime area and in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Drive discussions within stakeholders across the bank to identify business needs to ensure deliverables are correctly understood and the best solutions are found
- Design and implement requirements documenting process for global automated transaction monitoring
- Contribute to the development and preparation of presentation and communication material
Identify needs, analyse and improve working procedures to simplify and increase efficiency
The role can be based in Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm, Warsaw, or Lodz and the position may require some travelling. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We see this assignment as a perfect opportunity for you who has experience in contributing to change activities or agile development and has an ambition to grow your career by gaining exposure to planning and implementation of complex development initiatives in a large financial institution. You should also have an ambition to utilise and grow your expert level knowledge in Financial Crime Prevention.
Your preferred background and experience:
- You have a excellent business orientation and understanding of the financial industry, preferably with deep experience in financial crime area / industry knowledge on how to mitigate financial crime risks including regulatory interaction
- You are experienced in working with requirements in IT development activities in Anti-Financial Crime area
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree
- Fluent in oral and written English
- You are analytical and can define and document business requirements
- You are proactive, self-driven and collaborate well with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- You have proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Jira and Excel
- You have experience from project and change management frameworks such as PMI, SAFe Agile or other
To our employees we also offer benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events and additional winter holiday. We offer you a great atmosphere in the workplace with friendly and enthusiastic teams. Nordea provides access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, then look this way!
Submit your application no later than 20/12/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Head of Develop TM (Transactions Monitoring) Controls Team 2, Marit Mardi at email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
€ 5000 – 8000