- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Highly skilled with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a big bonus)
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps (TFS), Git, JIRA, Microservices, Mocks, Rest API-s, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Swagger, Automated testing
You are a true team player, have the drive to take on new challenges, and have the will to share your knowledge with your team members. Thorough work ethics, attention to detail, and excellent quality are things that describe you as a person. You are good at communication and collaboration and are also fluent in English. You have a degree or an acquisition in the IT field.
What will be your challenge?
In this role you will be working in an agile product development team, building up new applications and solutions in the Fintech area. On daily basis you will be:
- Designing, developing and testing software applications and workflows
- Analyzing business requirements and documenting the systems you create
- Participating in the architectural design efforts
- Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
- Seeking, evaluating, and recommending new technologies and concepts.
What do we offer?
- We offer you a competitive salary together with personalized benefits, with the options to get an additional vacation, support for your health, and many more.
- And work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and awesome people. You will be welcomed by our team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 28+ different nationalities.
- We have an awesome office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with a great view and fruits and snacks available, though working conditions are flexible as long as you're there for your team members
- And a wide range of different company and team events: we have summer and winter days, internal tech events, board games night, and much more.
- We care, support, and create an opportunity to learn and develop yourself.