PAYMENTS AND SECURITY SPECIALISTStayCool OÜ
- Esmane info
Payments and Security Specialist
What is cooler than working in an innovative iGaming company? If accomplishments and self-development are as important as life-work balance and relationships with co-workers to you, we are looking forward to meeting you! Sharing ideas, taking risks, and ownership is part of our work culture, we have a great atmosphere and highly skilled people you will love to work and have fun with. Join now to take part in the new adventure!
COOLBET, together with GAN Limited, set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Our customers are the reason why we strive to be the fairest, most personal, and most transparent gaming site.“
YOUR COOL ROLE
Coolbet is now looking for a Payments and Security Specialist whose responsibility will be to process customer payout requests and KYC documents in accordance with the established procedures. The job involves communicating with payment service providers, customer services as well as our customers, regarding payment and security-related matters.
We have a great atmosphere and highly skilled people you will love to work and have fun with. In our team, you’ll have a chance to do a lot only by taking the initiative. If you are energetic and with an enthusiastic attitude toward the job, then grab the opportunity now!
- Processing customer payout requests.
- Verification of player accounts and due diligence by efficiently verifying customer documents as required.
- Identifying fraudulent customers.
- Analyzing daily and weekly reports.
- Ensuring that money laundering and fraud prevention routines are followed and applied while processing payments and verifying accounts.
- Communicating with payment service providers and customer support regarding payments and security-related matters.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM A COOL PAYMENTS AND SECURITY SPECIALIST?
- Prior work experience in a similar role (preferably in a gambling company).
- You are willing to work shifts (incl. evenings and weekends).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- You are living in Estonia.
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health compensation.
- Individual training budget.
- Exciting team events and annual seminars.
- ...and yes, if you already don't know how, we will teach you how to play poker.
Coolbet holds Estonian, Swedish, Maltese and Ontario gaming licenses. The company is located in the center of Tallinn, with 350+ employees. Coolbet strives to be fair, transparent and personal, providing customers with information other gaming companies do not provide. Coolbet's goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by continuously focusing on product development and innovation, while creating a new industry standard for responsible gaming.