iOS DeveloperInteractive Brokers Software Services Estonia
- Esmane info
- Research, implement, provide and feedback to technology solutions that extend and improve IB's customer facing applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with an engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and the US.
- Collaborate on user interface issues involving access to large amounts of professional data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way including assisting backend developers when the need arises
- Minimum qualifications:
BA/MA degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
3+ years of relevant work experience in developing mobile application with Swift or Objective-C as primary language and be proficient in either.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
Working experience with Git, REST APIs, Debugging and Testing tools.
A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism and switch tasks as needed.
Desire to be very close to technology and are motivated by a technology centric career.
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation
- Stock incentive plan
- Lunches paid for by the company
Please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ibkr/jobs/4262566002
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.interactivebrokers.com