SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - DEVELOPMENTSolita OÜ
- Esmane info
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager for our Development team in Estonia! People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself no matter who you are.
Typically, at Solita the role of a development project manager includes elements of both project manager and service manager roles. Your role may include launching new projects or further developing and maintaining existing projects or provide the customer with initial support for ongoing services. We don’t have one typical Solita development project. Projects can differ in multiple ways: traditional project management, using different methodologies like Scrum or agile. The duration of our projects is variable, from a few months to several years. Project sizes also vary between 2-10 consultants. Our range of technologies in use is extensive and we always seek to use the best modern tech. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going and caring. Want examples? Sure, here you go: https://www.solita.fi/en/customers/
We are developing solutions for both private and public sector customers, therefore giving a positive impact to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. We don’t have customers from any specific business area, as we concentrate on having varied projects that are meaningful. This can mean that we have an impact on how we help users find more convenient routes, we get to use the newest technologies or we handle a global pandemic. Solita's projects are a combination of development, data, cloud, and service design. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation. Our aim is to always find the best person for the right project, and make sure it’s a two-way match.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will join our team of over 1500 experts. Together with colleagues from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and Germany, you will be creating superior online services for our international customers. Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibilities to take you in the direction you are most passionate about. You will learn new things, have the opportunity to share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey.
The skills and traits we are looking for in our future colleague:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT project management, preferably from large private sector projects in the software development area
- You have experience working with different methodologies such as agile, Scrum
- You are proud of your proactive approach and a genuine desire to help both the team and the client to succeed
- Your strong communication skills give you the courage to challenge and steer the customer in the right direction when needed
- You understand the importance of perseverance in long-term customer relationships - you identify challenges, risks, and moments of additional sales in a timely manner
- You are proficient in English
We don't expect you to be ready when you join Solita. Our local colleagues and the global project management community will offer peer-support whenever needed. Our Growth Academy learning and variety of projects guarantee your future development.
We will offer you in turn:
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events, from racing to painting
- You get to choose your own equipment - Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here: https://youtu.be/pxsr0IFMUxw, and Sanna here: https://youtu.be/nyPWYCTv1xQ .
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.solita.fi/ee/