- Esmane info
Are you passionate about law, risk management and customer protection?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Ensure compliance in Customer Protection area, specifically matters related to Data Protection, Payments and Credits;
- Participate and/or lead main processes related to e.g. Regulatory Screening or New Product Approval Process (NPAP);
- Identify area related risks, evaluation and risk assessment completion;
- Handle area problems to improve processes;
- Proactively consult/raise awareness in the area of responsibility;
- Collaborate with other team members cross-borders to ensure that the risks are mitigated for both our customers and the bank.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably in Legal Studies);
- Experience working in the legal or finance field is an advantage;
- Interest in Data Protection, Payments and Credits matters;
- Overall understanding/willingness to gain knowledge related to outsourcing and ESG in financial sector;
- Analytical and critical thinking with strong attention to detail and ability to put it in larger context;
- Fluency of Estonian and English both in written and verbal;
- Solution and result oriented approach with the ability to take responsibility in challenging situations;
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a true group function working across Swedbank’s four home markets to manage and mitigate compliance risks." Krista Soa-Tamm, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application and cover letter by 05.02.2023.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Pease note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.