- Esmane info
Main Scope of Business Analyst:
identify and translate business value, develop business rationale and build business cases to support strategic and transformation initiatives delivering impact. Domains: Industrialization, Supply Chain, manufacturing etc.
As a Business Analyst You will:
• Do business analysis, develop business cases, identify and validate business problems to be solved, map stakeholder requirements and support driving improvements forward.
• Collaborate and manage stakeholders in cross functional environment supporting to deliver improvements along efficiency journey translating business needs into quanitified gains and impact.
• Play an integral role in analyzing strategies, roadmaps and execution plans to deliver business value that improves operational efficiency.
• Act as a Business Analytics Competence Lead for the ESST. Ensuring that Business Analytics knowledge is farmed into business functions; develop framework to ensure BA is integrated in functions.
To succeed in this role we expect You are:
• Selfless Team player, always putting the needs of the team first and willing to develop others
• Ensuring effective partnerships and relationships with all levels
• Entrepreneurial mindset, constantly driving for efficiency and positive change
• Analytical by nature and You feel comfortable working with ambiguity
• Experienced in taking ownership of tasks and delivering impactful analyses independently
• 3-5 years of meaningful professional experience, for instance, working as a management consultant, business developer or business analyst.
• Experience in delivering digital transformation, strategy or operational excellence projects, agile ways of working and from working in the technology industry is advantageous
• Minimum BSc, but more advanced degrees (MSc or MBA) are an advantage
Omalt poolt pakume
Opportunity to grow in diverse team and develop your career with us
Influence industry 4.0 development
Engaged and speak up environment
Work & life balance, sport opportunities etc