Game Release ManagerPlaytech Estonia OÜ
- Esmane info
Playtech‘s Live unit is looking for proactive Game Release Manager with excellent communication and time management skills.
Press play, and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You..
• will be coordinating new game and feature launches
• will know the ins and outs of the client configurations for licencees and the games
• will be managing new software releases for games and updates
• will have a chance to improve internal systems that support our daily activities
• will be building strong connections with internal and external stakeholders
• will be continuously contributing to the improvement of our processes
Your unlimited powers. You..
• Have experience in the field of IT and/or an understanding of the project management
• Are well organized, hardworking and succeed in managing different tasks/projects in a dynamic environment
• Have good self-learning skills and having a curious mindset at work
• Enjoy communicating with different people
• Are able to work independently and as part of a team
• Are good at problem-solving and time management
Our unique attributes. We..
• Are a global IT powerhouse
• Influence the entire gaming industry
• Have smart and talented team, that offers support and guidance
• Offer lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
• Offer limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world
• Have a wide variety of benefits and many fun events that make you feel part of an awesome community
Please note that this is a temporary position for maternity leave replacement!
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 1150 unicorns in the world, and Playtech is proudly one of them.
But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community, and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S LIVE UNIT
We are responsible for our premium casino product, offering the remarkable thrill of a real-time casino game. It’s a one-of-a-kind high level tech product and we are constantly looking for visionary and next generation technologies to push the industry forward. Playtech Live Projects Team is responsible for managing Live dealer related projects, assisting licensees with Live clients integration and working with regulated markets and compliance related activities in existing and new regulated markets.
€ 2000 – 3000