Flight Operations OfficerXfly
- Esmane info
Flight Operations Officer
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Flight Operations Officer.
- Monitor and maintain daily flight schedule
- Provide daily operational control and flight watch over company fleet
- Take operational decisions based on factors like weather, ATS SLOTs, passenger – and crew flows
- Coordinate actions with different departments within the company (crew control, maintenance control etc.) and external partners
- Prepare flight documentation (FPL, OFP, W&B and performance calculations)
Arrange flights on ad-hoc bases (ground handling, fuel, SLOTs)
- Coordinate irregularity handling and initiate emergency response
- Monitor and take actions when needed to ensure that all Xfly fleet operations are completed in accordance with all safety requirements and regulations in a most effective and timely manner
Requirements and experience:
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills
- Must be able to work a flexible, rotating schedule including nights and weekends 24/365
ICAO Doc 7192-AN/857 or ICAO Doc 10106 compliant dispatch training or previous dispatch, pilot, or ATC background. Applicants not meeting this requirement could go under full dispatcher training by Xfly and its partners
- A clean criminal record is required
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Previous experience in Flight Operation is not necessary but is considered as an advantage
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
- Täistööaeg vahetustega
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE FAMILY - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee