- Esmane info
Are you passionate about customer centric approach and providing IT as a service?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Drive creation of new or decommissioning of no longer needed IT Service Bundles;
- Ensure consistency in how IT Service Bundles and IT Service Offerings offered by different teams are described in the IT Service Catalog;
- Maintain and mature the IT Service Bundle ownership framework by engaging with relevant stakeholders and by setting and following up on goals and metrics as part of continuous improvements;
- Create and maintain an overview of the currently offered and coming IT Services and bundles;
- Ensure that the demand for IT Services and bundles are tracked, and decide upon introducing new or decommissioning old IT Service Bundles.
What is needed in this role:
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage effectively with both IT and business stakeholders;
- Understanding of technology and business use cases for current and potentially new IT Services and bundles;
- Strong understanding of how the Service Catalog relates to and is influenced by interfacing processes and concepts such as: Service portfolio, Swedbank IT strategy and Swedbank business priorities;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Goal oriented mindset;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Tarvo Kesküla, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 30.01.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Natalie Afserinejad +46 730259399
Tarvo Kesküla +372 53488008
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.