- Esmane info
Job ID: 15607
Ready to dive into the diverse and challenging world of banking? Would you like to work for the biggest bank in the Nordics? Welcome to Nordea – the gateway to banking. We welcome talented individuals with an open mind and willingness to learn – come as you are. No previous banking experience? No problem!
At Nordea, we value innovation and being in line with the constantly changing world around us. We want to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We believe that experimenting and growing together is what moves us forward. We are missing important links in our chain – Anti-Money Laundering Investigators for Norwegian market.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Group Financial Crime Prevention, where we assess, mitigate and prevent the key financial crime threats Nordea faces now and in the future. Do you want to contribute to combating money laundering and terrorism financing? Fighting financial crime is of crucial importance to us in Nordea. That is why our team is growing fast, and we are planning to hire 17 new team members by April 2023.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will join Transaction Monitoring Investigators Team, where we as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention organization play a central role in Nordea’s group-wide financial crime compliance effort
• Investigate and analyse customers activities, product use, patterns and behaviour
• Evaluate alerted activities, make decisions based on your investigation and in accordance with internal rules and guidelines
• Keep updated on Anti Money Laundering legislation requirements and financial crime tendencies
• Take a pro-active role in building up a strong and competent investigation team in Tallinn
• Work together with highly dedicated specialists locally and in the Nordic countries
What we offer you:
• We offer stable employment in a multinational environment Flexible working hybrid model
• Two additional health days per year
• Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification
• Early birds and night owls are part of the team, so we offer flexible working hours
• Other benefits: Health insurance, Sports discount partner, team events and holiday celebrations
• Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
• Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we're sure you'll find the one!
• ‘Great team atmosphere’ is not only a catchline, this is how we really perceive vibrations in our department
• Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture - trust us, it really works in Nordea!
The role is based in Ülemiste city, Tallinn, with the possibility to work partly remotely within Estonia. Candidate moving from abroad to Estonia is entitled to relocation support.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
• Investigator mind-set based on curiosity and openness for the unknown
• Great analytical skills
• Ability to read and understand one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish)
• High level of written, spoken and understanding English, minimum B2 level
• Background from banking, finance, law is considered as a plus but not required
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible because successful candidates will be contacted at once and the position might be filled before the application deadline. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Viktoria Vaisma, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.