Cloud Architect - PlatformsLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Cloud Architect - Platforms!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- You will be a key player in Luminor journey to cloud
- You will define the target architecture state for technology platforms in your responsibility
- You will both identify new cloud-native technology platforms to be implemented as well as help our legacy platforms to become more cloud friendly
- You will collaborate with DevOps Engineers, developers, and business stakeholders to address business and project specific needs
- You will participate in Architecture Governance to ensure that journey to cloud is followed by projects
- You will lead and develop design of cloud architecture according to IT strategy and architecture principles
- You will define and establish best practices and standards for cloud adoption across organization
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' IT-related professional experience, preferably covering several infrastructure, system software domains
- Collaborative attitude and problem solving skills
- An ability to debate and substantiate decisions
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking
- Good knowledge of common architecture patterns – monolith, microservice, serverless
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with AWS, Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Very good knowledge in Linux, Windows and K8s
- Technical writing skills for documenting solution architectures
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC) and CI/CD processes
- Experience with Terraform Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC)
- Higher education in Information Technology preferred
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 5th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
€ 2900 – 4400