- Esmane info
Our Yolo Investments department is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Yolo Investments is the investment arm of the Yolo Group and is a venture capital fund managed by a team of 16 people. Yolo Investments is licensed and regulated in Guernsey and has total assets under management in excess of €600 million across various sub-funds.
So we are looking for a Portfolio Manager to oversee our Gaming Fund Cell (sub-fund) assets. The Gaming Fund Cell has total assets under management in excess of €100 million across 30 portfolio companies. Companies in the Gaming Fund Cell are start-ups looking to disrupt and innovate the iGaming industry across various verticals such as operators, suppliers, aggregators and supportive services.
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to impact an organization's growth and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Support portfolio companies by acting as a primary point of contact with the fund, advising on corporate governance, reporting, fundraising and other relevant activities;
- Coordinate recurring performance reporting by the portfolio companies;
- Provide the investments team insights derived from strategic and commercial analysis on the operational and financial performance of the portfolio companies;
- Highlight and communicate any ongoing concerns/risks with the portfolio companies to the investments team;
- Connect the portfolio companies to the Yolo Investments network by making strategic introductions;
- Provide input for revaluation of funds’ assets with regard to managed portfolio companies;
- Maintain and develop relationships with key employees of portfolio companies;
- Periodically analyze and research the iGaming market trends;
- Provide input for new investment opportunities in the iGaming industry;
- Support the deal flow team in the due diligence process for new investment opportunities in the iGaming industry;
- Getting involved in various ad-hoc projects/processes typical in a venture capital fund.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, economics or other relevant fields;
- Working experience in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of accounting, corporate finance, fundraising and KPI tracking;
- Working knowledge of valuation methodologies for early-stage companies, cap table analysis and financial planning;
- Excellent level of verbal and written English;
- Basic understanding of legal aspects of fundraising, M&A and corporate governance;
- Passion for investments and capital markets;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Good work documentation practices, along with attention to detail.
- Analytical skills, along with the ability to work with incomplete data.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the iGaming industry and knowledge/experience in crypto would be a good advantage.
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, Stepping Up + other role-specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with...