C++ DeveloperPlaytech Estonia OÜ
- Esmane info
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech’s Videobet unit is looking for an experienced and proactive C++ Developer.
Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You..
- Will develop, support and maintain platform components for Gaming Machines
- Will work on customer facing UIs
- Will write high quality and clean code covered by unit tests
- Will provide ideas and contribution for better code design
- Will develop a new functionality and contribute to the architecture of the product
- Will work closely with highly skilled developers in international teams
Your unlimited powers. You..
- Have in-depth knowledge of the C++ language (C++11/14/17)
- Have 5+ years of experience with C++ development
- Are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Possess a good understanding of SOLID principles
You’ll get extra points for..
- Experience working with Windows APIs
- Background of implementing device communication protocols
- Good knowledge of markup languages (XML, HTML, etc.)
Our unique attributes. We..
- Have a smart and talented team
- Have professional challenges, best tools and top technology to keep you growing
- Offer variety - no day is the same
- Value active lifestyle and promote mental well-being
- Have a lot of fun, engaging company and team events
- Appreciate work-life balance
- Offer flexibility and hybrid work
- Provide a wide range of benefits and bonuses
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 1150 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S VIDEOBET UNIT
Videobet team specialises in development and management of software used in retail gaming markets. Our platform and games support tens of thousands of gaming machines around the world from Bingo Halls and Arcades to Bookmakers and Casinos. Tallinn “Terminal Team” has developed platform components for more than 15 years. We have vision, knowledge and highly motivated colleagues. We take every new project as a serious challenge. Life is a game. Join us and let’s develop games together!