Process Manager, IT Service Continuity ManagementLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Process Manager, IT Service Continuity Management!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Process Manager is responsible for the end-to-end operational development, management and execution of the IT Service Continuity management. Drives the process to ensures process goals and performance targets are achieved. Ensure that continuity plans are maintained and tested in line with changing business impacts and requirements.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with internal teams/functions and with external vendors/teams to enforce IT processes execution compliance. Identify process execution gaps and develop improvement actions.
- Ensures maintenance of process documentation and communication of changes to the process and technologies
- Execute process specific tasks as required by the process
- Handle escalations of process deviation
- Perform delivery ad hoc quality check and consultation
- Support on external competence demand clarification
- Liaise with Service Owners and Service Managers for the review of documentation.
- Couch, provide advice and guidance to teams across the organization and IT suppliers on IT SCM process;
- Support internal organization and external IT suppliers on planning for IT Disaster recovery plan validation exercises and on development of annual exercise schedule;
- Manage regular DRP review exercises to ensure that all continuity plans are maintained in line with changing business impacts and requirements.
- Manage that appropriate continuity mechanisms are put in place to meet or exceed the agreed business continuity targets.
- Identify ITSC related risks, as well as maintain visibility and awareness of related Risks, Issues, and Improvements amongst stakeholders.
- Produce periodic reports upon request, monitoring the health of the IT Disaster Recovery planning.
- Develop and gather the process metrics in accordance with process KPIs
- Report on process improvements status, KPI’s and metrics to Process Owner and other stakeholders.
What We Expect:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in process management methods and methodologies
- IT Incident Management experience is a must have
- ITIL knowledge is a must an ITIL certification would be nice to have
- Good knowledge on current IT processes, and ability to describe, document and communicate processes
- Experience in management of organizational changes
- Commitment and a strong will to run a global business (openness to change mindset from local perspective to cross-border)
- Ability to translate business and technology requirements into processes
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- A relevant University degree within IT/Business or relevant work experience
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.