- Esmane info
Exposed to the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), you will work on the specification, design, coding, testing, and deployment of various solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate and spirited, lives and breathes Agile and firmly believes in creating clean, testable code.
The Vault Team is leading the charge to keep our customers’ data safe and abstract the complexities of compliance regulation away. Starting from payment information to minimise the PCI burden to keep the data accurate and up to date. Vault plays a meaningful role in the Checkout.com value proposition both by simplifying our merchant’s security requirements and helping optimise their payment processing performance.
How you’ll make an impact
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, design, and QA
- Lead the development efforts for major initiatives
- Stay up-to-date and use the latest technologies from AWS, Github etc.
- Design and develop scalable Java applications using industry best practices
- Write clean, maintainable, extendable and testable code
- Define and design systems in a wider microservices' ecosystem
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide input and enforce into teams and wider organization continuous improvement around technology, standards, best practices, and processes,
- Mentor junior team members and assist in their technical development
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Java and/or other object oriented programming language
- Proven track record of ability to translate requirements into scalable software systems design
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Great communication skills and ability to interact effectively with versatile teams
- Proven ability to lead development efforts is a plus
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and design patterns
- Having an understanding of how the cloud works is a plus