Backend Developer (NodeJS or Python)Intelligent Technologies OÜ
- Esmane info
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team. AlphaChat is a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Group, based in Tallinn, Estonia. We develop artificial intelligence products for customer experience automation harnessing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Backend development.
- Building and deploying microservices. Integrating services with APIs.
- Working with MongoDB and AWS Cloud.
- Listening to customer feedback and making product improvements.
- Code analysis and documentation of existing implementations.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with backend development in NodeJS or Python.
- Experience with Python backend is a bonus.
- You have experience with building web services.
- Familiarity with MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases.
- You are an independent thinker that can look at the big picture and find best ways of achieving goals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Willingness to learn.
WHAT YOU GET
- Possibility to work in agile and open-minded environment with startup mindset where you have a major impact on the product and the millions of users that use it.
- Culture of a lean start-up combined with the stability of Swiss insurance market leader with 150-year history
- Learning from experienced Artificial Intelligence team on how to productize machine learning.
- Flexible working environment.
- Possibility to work remote if that’s your preference or on-site in our Tallinn city center office with great views.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories.
Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872.
Intelligent Technologies OÜ is a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Company and is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It was a startup that was acquired by the Zurich Group in December 2021. We develop artificial intelligence products for customer experience automation harnessing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.zurich.com/en/media/news-releases/2021/2021-1216-01
€ 3500 – 5300