Senior IT SpecialistStarship Technologies OÜ
- Esmane info
Starship. Talk of the town. Or the world.
Welcome to Starship – the revolutionists of tomorrow’s delivery service. Thanks to our smart little robots, we are already well on our way to a changed future and a whole new way of delivering food and packages. In that way, we offer people new and comfortable services that facilitate and improve their everyday lives – while continuously striving to create green, ethical circular communities. Ready to solve some real problems?
Starship, an industry leader in robotic last-mile delivery is looking for an experienced Senior IT Specialist to join our Internal IT team.
In this role, you will get to…
- Design and maintain network infrastructure and services at Starship locations
- Take ownership of Mobile Device Management solution and manage Starship mobile devices (phones and tablets) globally
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Have an opportunity to define Starship global IT infrastructure architecture and strategy
- Work together with IT partners
- Occasionally travel to other Starship locations
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience
- A can-do attitude and the ability to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networks and network security
- Experience in modern operating system installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Able to independently make decisions and manage projects
- Good spoken and written English
It’s beneficial if you also have:
- Experience with various SaaS tools
- Experience with account and accesses management
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
And of course, why join us?!
- Play a part in Starship’s success story, revolutionising the delivery industry.
- Continuously learn and level up your skills, surrounded by supremely talented colleagues from across the globe who love to collaborate.
- Be a part of a culture formed by humble and hardworking entrepreneurial spirits, who have a bias for action - we make things happen!
- Enjoy flexible working time, company events, snacks and drinks at the office, and a competitive salary, including an employee stock option plan.
Want to learn more about our robots, our design philosophy and how we might change the world together? Get in touch and let’s have a chat!