- Esmane info
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We offer a one-year contract with possibility to extend your career at Hitachi Energy!
• Provide support to HR community, managers and employees in various HR-related topics.
• Recommends enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on experience with customers.
• Communicates information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
• Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Service.
• We are living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Experience in an international company with matrix organization preferred
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
• A good eye for details and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication and teamwork ability
• Pro-active and can-do mindset
• Proficiency in English, Swedish and Estonian knowledge preferred
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
What we offer
• A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home Office (possibility to work from another Estonian city)
• A wide variety of trainings supporting employee development
• Mentor to onboard and support you throughout training
• A diverse experience in HR and interesting tasks
• Career possibilities within Hitachi Energy
• Employee benefits (sport compensation, 5 winter holidays, free parking, flexible working hours, free coffee & fruits, team events, seniority benefits etc.)
If you wish to challenge yourself with us, apply via Hitachi Energy Website. Last day to apply is 21st of December! For more information contact our Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, +372 5683 1632, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.