- Esmane info
We are growing and looking for Supply chain Specialists to join our service delivery team
Fujitsu Estonia Supply Chain Department handles businesses on a global scale — We offer our clients E2E supply chain services, from receiving orders to the settlement of transactions. Our daily work is based on LEAN principles and thanks to these and the E2E supply chain management, every member of our team will grow into a top specialist.
Our roots are in Japan: we are Japan's largest IT-enterprise. We work in 100 countries around the world. We are truly an international enterprise in the best meaning of the term. We are able to offer substantive cooperation with our Scandinavian and European teams. With us you will have a chance to participate in global projects. An active community of specialists thinking innovatively await you, along with the opportunity for international development.
In this role you will be responsible in following areas:
• Customer specific SC order delivery management;
• Lifecycle management support;
• Product/service data maintenances and update in different systems;
• Gathering, systemizing and analysing professional information;
• Purchasing of hardware products and accessories (sourcing, queries, ordering, deliveries, follow-up, invoice check);
• Purchasing invoice control;
• Creating and maintaining material master data;
• Inventory management (Demand Planning & Analysis);
• Process optimization, automation and documentation;
• Close and active collaboration with 3PL and colleagues across EMEIA;
• Monitoring and reporting of agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
Why to join our team?
In our team you will work side-by-side with top specialists and receive a thorough training in supply chain management. We believe that a balance between work and private life is important, which is why you will be able to have a say in planning your working day. On top of all, our team features high-quality humour, active communication and an environment that offers variation to each day. As a bonus, you will be able to enjoy seven additional vacation days each year, sports and health compensation, home office set up compensation and many other perks offered by Fujitsu Estonia.
Stella Kirs-Plotkin, Supply Chain Team Manager
Here, you will experience fun atmosphere every day. In our team, you will be given a lot of end-to-end responsibility combined with positive working mode. If you want to help create customer value within our service delivery team by finding new solutions to our customer requirements, this is a great place for you to develop professionally. In our team, the key to success lies in collaboration, taking responsibility and a positive attitude!
What do we expect from you?
Since our clients only speak English we expect you to speak and write English fluently. Knowledge in Supply Chain is a must as well previous experience working as supply chain specialist will help you settle in more quickly.