- Esmane info
Software Engineer at Checkout.com:
The Vault Team is leading the charge to keep our customers’ data safe and abstract the complexities of compliance regulation away. Starting from payment information to minimise the PCI burden to keep the data accurate and up to date. Vault plays a meaningful role in the Checkout.com value proposition both by simplifying our merchant’s security requirements and helping optimise their payment processing performance.
Exposed to the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), you will work on the specification, design, coding, testing, and deployment of various solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate and spirited, lives and breathes Agile and firmly believes in creating clean, testable code.
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job
- Solid experience in Software Development, Design, and Architecture
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
- Demonstrable experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of core Java language
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and solid principles
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Cloud experience
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English
What You'll be doing:
- Collaborate with globally distributed and multidisciplinary teams
- Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
- Working within a microservices architecture/distributed architecture
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Assist QA to define acceptance tests
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement of SDLC
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Mentor teammates
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy.
We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.checkout.com