- Esmane info
Our Legal department is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Daily legal support of operational teams and management;
- Prepare legal correspondence and other documents within the area of responsibility;
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, addendums, and appendices;
- Explore industry legislation and review relevant case law;
- Liaise with external law firms/advisors for applicable commercial and compliance projects;
- Coordinate designated departments’ contractual negotiations with potential business partners;
- Support the finance department with legal advice in regard to bank/payment service providers' applications and onboarding journey;
- Support compliance with due diligence and relevant legal advice,
- Other daily tasks assigned by in-house lawyers and company management, including but not limited to organizing documents to be certified, organizing apostilled translations, preparing confirmation letters, etc.
✔️ Your skillset
- A degree in law from a reputable university;
- Experience working in a law firm or in-house capacity as a legal assistant/ paralegal is preferred;
- Experience working with a range of commercial contracts;
- Excellent legal research skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive;
- Eagerness to learn and to further develop skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna, and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".