- Esmane info
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech‘s Live unit is looking for a keen-eyed and skilled Technical Documentation Manager.
Press play, and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You..
• Will be taking charge of all textual elements in the product, both external and internal
• Will be contributing to the quality of the product by creating user manuals, help files, and other written materials
• Will be learning product features and industry standards and practices in order to provide the best service to customers
• Will be actively involved in development processes by creating and improving internal documentation
• Will be working closely with production specialists, project and product managers, designers, developers, and QA engineers
• Will be taking care of some administrative tasks, such as monthly invoice revision, PO creation, and giving input to yearly translation budget planning
Your unlimited powers. You..
• Have an excellent command of spoken and written English and good communication skills
• Have IT background and prior experience in technical writing or related field
• Are skilled in using MS Office tools
• Are able to communicate and present technical information effectively
• Basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and HTML is beneficial
• Are detail-oriented and have a systematic mindset
• Have great self-management skills and the ability to work independently
Our unique attributes. We..
• Are a global IT powerhouse
• Influence the entire gaming industry
• Offer professional challenges that keep you going
• Offer an international and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
• Do not micromanage. You ca take ownership of your responsibilities
• Offer a variety of benefits and bonuses
• Provide many fun team and company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 1150 unicorns in the world, and Playtech is proudly one of them.
But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community, and work with the absolute best.
We are responsible for our premium casino product, offering the remarkable thrill of a real-time casino game. It’s a one-of-a-kind high-level tech product and we are constantly looking for visionary and next-generation technologies to push the industry forward. Playtech Live Projects Team is responsible for managing Live dealer related projects, assisting licensees with Live clients integration, and working with regulated markets and compliance related activities in existing and new regulated markets.
Read more about LIVE Unit from our Blog: