- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
You have experience in developing web backend systems, are familiar as a user with Atlassian Confluence and Jira products, and know related fields standards and technologies. You also have:
• 3+ years experience in developing Web API solutions (REST), Knowledge of C# .Net frameworks is preferable
• Familiar with SQL
• Familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a bonus)
• Commitment to quality standards and continuous improvement
• Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
As a person, you are good at planning and have exceptional self and time management skills. You have strong analytical skills and love a structured and systematic approach. You are excellent in communication and fluent in English and are ready to work with different international teams.
What you need to succeed in the role:
As a software engineer, you will be a part of the international Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) division, contributing to provisioning payments, invoicing, and risk management services to European customers. Daily your tasks will be:
• Design, develop, and test software applications and workflows to ensure data exchange between the CMDB tool and various data source systems
• Analyze business requirements and document the solutions created
• Maintain and enhance existing solutions
• Contribute to defining and implementing CMDB architecture and Configuration Items management models
• Define requirements and solution specifications for selected ITSM tools to manage and access CMDB data
• Take the initiative to improve quality across all aspects of the system: user experience, accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
• Identify issues, suggest improvements to existing and new features, share findings with team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate with specialists and stakeholders from development, design, and operations across Europe
What do we offer:
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models, with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 countries worldwide - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually.
And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.
About Riverty: Who we are?
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of more than 5,000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.