- Esmane info
Our Country Management department is looking for a new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving for responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
As an Operations Coordinator you will provide daily support to the Operations team by helping them manage regional highlights on the website and creating their schedules. You will project manage campaigns by setting timelines and coordinate with various stakeholders related to CRM and marketing activities. A key aspect of this role will be providing proactive support to our India team.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Determining and defining the project's scope and objectives;
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Partnering with stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform them about the the product's vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation;
- Developing, owning, and executing the product's roadmap;
- Working with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitor for customers;
- Supporting Affiliates, Media Buy, Marketing, Sales and other verticals of the brand;
- Monitoring the project's progress and making adjustments as needed;
- Measuring the project's performance to identify areas for improvement and implementing it;
- Creating and managing relevant promotions on site;
- Managing assets, banners and landing pages for other channels and activities and making sure that they are relevant, updated and impactful;
- Utilising industry's best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the execution of the entire project;
- Managing regional highlights on the website and creating their schedule;
- Communicating and working with different teams to ensure smooth operations.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Previous experience in operations and project management;
- Good knowledge of sports;
- Proficiency in Excel and competent computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent level of verbal and written English;
- A team player mindset;
- The ability to solve problems creatively;
- Experience in seeing projects through the full life cycle and keeping to the timeline.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, Stepping Up + other role specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".