- Esmane info
Are you passionate about securing network?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take part in building the bank for the future, a digital bank with physical presence;
- Ability to work with network security architecture, designing new solutions, maintaining network as well as optimizing systems/applications to meet future needs;
- Manage network availabilities and continuity to ensure the capability of necessary traffic under any condition, meanwhile securing that the information is available to all of those who are authorized to access it;
- Join an awesome international team of Infrastructure Engineers and Software Engineers;
- Be in the front seat of your professional career.
What is needed in this role:
- Deep knowledge of network, micro segmentation, application protocols, security technologies and cloud environments and have an understanding and/or experience of all or some of following: Firewall, ADC, proxy solutions, IDS/IPS;
- Ability and the professionalism to understand business needs and develop them into technical solutions;
- Desire of wanting to be part of a team and believe that team cooperation is a way to success;
- A courageous, inspiring and trustworthy mindset;
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science other sciences and/or previous relevant working experience within FinTech sector;
- Proficient communication skills in English;
- Experience of using Agile methods within IT-sector.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be part of a highly interesting transformation journey where we aim to redefine, modernize and to a large extent automate the provisioning of infrastructure services to all of Swedbank group, subsidiaries and Savings banks. We will give you a fantastic opportunity to work with highly motivated and skilled people in an international context. We believe in diversity and think it is very important to have an open, honest and caring mindset. You will be given a lot of responsibility as well as trust to drive the transformation together with your colleagues based on your individual competence and experience.
As a manager I am caring and communicative. I believe in an open and caring work environment where you help and support your colleagues. I expect you to deliver with high quality and I support you when you need it. I think we will success with our tasks if we have a strong team spirit and have fun at work." Jill Ekholm, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 28.11.2022
Location: Stockholm, Tallinn
Recruiting manager: Jill Ekholm, +46 70 205 61 35
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome!