- Esmane info
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
Our VIP department is looking for an experienced and driven
VIP Team Manager
to lead the team on their journey! 🚀
You'll be ensuring that we always keep our VIP customers at the center of the universe by providing an unbeatable experience in the industry.
- Taking the full ownership and responsibility of the VIP customer management area, making sure the experience we are providing is top-level, up-to-date and the best in the industry
- Setting and achieving the goals of the VIP team to ensure the maximum effectiveness
- Managing the entire VIP customer lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with the objective to maximise customer lifetime value and increase customer engagement
- Focusing on VIP customer acquisition and onboarding
- Providing data-driven direction and focusing on improving the customer experience based on data available
- Applying the best practice in relation to hosting and attending VIP events
✔️ What we expect from you
- Previous high value customer management experience is a must
- Previous solid experience (3-5 years) managing teams in the iGaming industry with the skills, experience, mindset and know-how on how to lead a team and support your team members in achieving great results
- Previous experience on planning, hosting and attending VIP events
- Strong leadership, cooperation and analytical skills combined with data-driven decision-making ability
- Collaborative problem solver
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions that increase VIP customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Excellent written and spoken English
NB! The role requires frequent traveling!
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia and requires the person to be on-site together with the local team.
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, Stepping Up + other role specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!