- Esmane info
Are you passionate about data, analytics and regulations?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for gathering input, analysis and compilation of business requirements in Regulatory Reporting area;
- Analyze legislation documentation and other related documents;
- Hold requirements interviews with reporting specialists and other area experts;
- Work in multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment;
- Collaborate with motivated people with high competence and expertise.
What is needed in this role:
We are looking for a communicating team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and learning from your colleagues. You are an analytical, structured, proactive, creative, willing to learn and driven problem solver.
- Having a genuine interest in the Regulatory Reporting framework and experience from the business area such as AnaCredit, MFI, Payment Statistics, FinRep or experience with reporting by the European Central Bank.
- Relevant University degree (Finance, Business administration, Accounting, IT or similar);
- Work experience as business analyst in reporting area;
- Understanding in Enterprise Data Warehouse concept;
- SQL skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Very good collaboration and communication skills – listen, ask questions, build trust and self-management.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Krista Jaadla, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 28.11.2022 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.