- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Credit Risk, Data Analysis and Programming?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop automated programs, efficient data streams and deliver data analysis;
- Validate and review IRB and IFRS9 credit risk models’ data and code, document and communicate results;
- Collaborate with model developers, model owners, implementors, credit risk, business and other counterparties to ensure speedy validation of models;
- Be a team member to other data/programming enthusiasts and have a lot of fun at work.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in mathematics/statistics/IT or finance or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Analytical thinking and being self-driven, solution-oriented team player;
- Experience in SQL programming is a must. SAS, Python, SPSS are a bonus;
- Knowledge and experience in credit risk management, credit risk modelling and good knowledge of credit risk models is an asset but not a necessity;
- Ability to effectively communicate results orally and in writing; fluency in English is required.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Nadežda Bolšakova, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 28.11.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Nadežda Bolšakova, email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.