- Esmane info
Job ID: 13354
We are looking for a person to work as a part of the team working with governance of payments data in Nordea. This is a great opportunity to work with the business and technology teams, providing a critical role in ensuring the a robust model for consistent improvement of data in Nordea.
Data quality and control is necessary to secure high confidence and trust of our critical data. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to internal stakeholders, customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that we are in control of our data; quality is measured, integrity is secured, rules and regulations are met, sharing of data is done with clearly defined agreements and with business value in mind.
There are opportunities to develop subject matter expertise in payments, as well as data and business skills.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Transaction Data Management team, part of the critical infrastructure of the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Business and IT to document application data flows.
- Identifying, defining, aligning, mapping critical data in those applications.
- Analysing data quality & controls.
- Driving analysis of root cause analysis of issues.
- Supporting in developing controls and then implementing them on applications.
- Working with reporting solutions.
The role is based in Tallinn Estonia. Welcome to a team, which is responsible for establishing the data foundation for tomorrows Nordea.
Who you are
This role requires a person that enjoys working with people and an understanding how data supports our business. You must be interested in working with data in a technically complex area of the bank, and willing to learn new skills and tools.
Your profile and background:
- A good communicator happy to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Structured approach to both working and documentation.
- A strong interest in Data / Data science.
- Some knowledge of working with at least one data tool such as SQL, Python, R-Studio.
- Knowledge of transaction banking/payments an advantage.
- Fluent/High level English mandatory, with language skills in on one or more of Norwegian, Finnish, Danish or Swedish an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/12/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Alistair Robin Joy.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.