- Esmane info
The impact you will have:
- Provide day to day support for the International customer base.
- Achieve efficient and accurate onboarding in order to bring new customers on to our test environment, then in to a commercially live status.
- Be fully aware of the specific Support Team SLAs/KPIs related to onboarding and processing of Service Requests, working to ensure we hit targets and response times.
- Attend project meetings where required, providing guidance and support to the team in order to bring these projects in to our live environment.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that contracts, approvals and due diligence documents processed through the commercial onboarding phase meet internal business policies.
- Provide support to both our live and test customers, liaising with internal teams as and when required to ensure any queries, faults or issues are dealt with efficiently.
- Independently managing own case workload and escalating as and when required.
- Work from your personal dashboard and case load, ensuring that accurate and up to date case comments are maintained at all times.
The skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Previous experience in customer/sales administration, billing and/or project coordination
- Awareness of the basic principles behind processes and procedure improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to assimilate technical & non-technical information and action/triage as required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Job in a trusted International company
- A professional working environment;
- Massive international knowledge base;
- A wide range of clients and assignments;
- Various training opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package
- Working time 4pm-12am