- Esmane info
Our Servicr Desk department is seeking a Danish-speaking IT agent for its team
The Fujitsu Estonia Service Desk department is a part of Fujitsu Finland and has been acknowledged as the best customer support department in the Nordic countries. About 200 people work in our teams, with the main goal of supporting employees of the Nordic countries’ large companies and organisations in their IT-related questions and solving simpler as well as more complex problems. We offer flexible support through different channels: e-mail, live-chat and a work management system.
We welcome your application for the position of IT-Agent if you:
- speak Danish and English;
- wish to offer excellent customer service experiences;
- are ready to learn something new.
NB! You will acquire knowledge and skills in the IT field through our training program.
If you join us, we promise you:
- Flexibility in the workplace. Our people work from Hiiumaa, Rapla, Pärnu, Kuressaare, Tallinn, Tartu and Antsla. We have a truly well-functioning culture of remote work, and you can work from wherever you wish in Estonia.
- IT training, provided by a well thought-through and easily learnable onboarding program.
A caring, constantly communicating and cooperating team. The support of your colleagues accompanies you both during training and when you have already become skilled at your duties. Everyday work-related communication is full of good humour and takes place on the Teams platform.
- A launching pad into the IT world. By completing the customer support agent training and acquiring the knowledge and skills for the position, you are making an excellent start for your IT career. Every year we have over ten in-house recruitment rounds where only Customer Support department personnel may apply.
- Technical equipment for setting up your home office: a set consisting of a laptop with dock station, external monitors, keyboard, mouse and headset. In addition we provide a mobile phone and compensation for monthly mobile phone bills.
- A human centric work environment. Based on our quarterly Fujitsu satisfaction survey we can assert that the satisfaction and commitment of employees of the Fujitsu Estonia Customer Support department is very high compared to the market average. In our department we focus on the development of team leaders and personal recognition for everyone on a daily basis.
- Balance between work and private life. Outside working hours you can think about leisure-time activities, friends and family. When the workday is over, so are your work responsibilities.
- General benefits offered by the company. Starting with your second year of work, 7 extra calendar days of vacation are available to you. We offer home office compensation (desk/chair), sports compensation, which supports fitness activities and other health procedures so that you can maintain your health. However, should you become ill, your sick days are covered. In addition we offer moving expenses for employees coming to work in Estonia.
Work responsibilities of an IT agent
Your main work responsibility is to find a solution for the customer’s IT issue.
The agent’s task is to save someone’s workday. You are skilled in active listening and can place yourself in your customer’s shoes. It is very important to learn how to explain solutions in simple language without specialised IT terminology. You are aware that the person on the other side (on the phone or over e-mail) is someone who needs to complete their work on time, but has gotten stuck in technical problems. This person needs help and understanding because for them this is a great and, at the moment, the most significant problem. Our orientation program and team prepare you for all of this.
Fujitsu Estonia Service Desk department as an employer
Our workers are professionals who place a high value on well-functioning teamwork. Together we overcome obstacles, achieve results, and celebrate our victories. We recognise one another and are proud of our workers. Our positively-minded expert team is ready to help and support you. In our team we follow the principles of lean, which ensure smoothness of cooperation. We listen to and trust one another. As people we come from different backgrounds: younger and older, marathon runners, folk dancers, friends of nature and much more. This allows us to see life from different perspectives and adds colour to our activities. You will be sure to find your place with us. We welcome your thoughts and ideas.