- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
- 5+ years of experience in software development using modern technologies
- Highly skilled with C# / .NET Core
- Familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a big bonus)
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps (TFS), Git, JIRA, Microservices, Mocks, Rest API-s, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Swagger, Automated testing
- Experience with Agile development methodology
You are a true team player, have the drive to take on new challenges, and have the will to share your knowledge with your team members. You are proactive, systematic, persistent, and have strong problem-solving skills Thorough work ethic, attention to detail, and excellent quality describe you as a person. You are good at communication and collaboration and are also fluent in English. You have a degree or an acquisition in the IT field.
What will be the challenge:
In this role, you will be building sustainable and scalable O2C (Order to Cash) technical solutions. You will join O2C Development Team with a mission to provide a world-class user experience for Merchants and Consumers by building and developing a new market-leading product suite for e-commerce. Your tasks will include:
- Designing, developing, and testing software applications and workflows
- Translating Business Requirements into Technical Specifications. Includes building Low and High-Level Design Documents
- Participating in the architectural design efforts
- Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
- Seeking, evaluating, and recommending new technologies and concepts
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders as needed
What do we offer:
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models, with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 countries worldwide - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually.
And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.
About Riverty: Who we are?
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of more than 5,000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.