- Esmane info
Are you passionate about delivering business value?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with highly skilled and motivated colleagues;
- Work within Linux/Unix and Middleware areas;
- Be part of and lead teams on their Cloud journey;
- Support and guide automation initiatives;
- Make an impact and create value for our customers;
- Prioritize, manage team backlog, and coordinate dependencies with other teams;
- Act as a service owner, take full lifecycle responsibility for both new and already implemented applications.
What is needed in this role:
- Understanding of the technologies within Linux/Unix and/or Middleware areas;
- Solution oriented mindset, with a can-do-attitude and willingness to learn new things and adapt fast;
- Being constantly motivated by new opportunities;
- Excellent delegation capabilities;
- Great leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to engage and inspire other people;
- Proven project management experience and a track record of successful deliveries;
- Being open and adaptable to change and having the courage to lead team through changes when needed;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Katrin Saks, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 27.11.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Katrin Saks, +460732756295)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.