- Esmane info
The Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 800+ Yoloers from 59 different countries around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
If you are looking for an international company that promotes diversity and inclusion, if you want to remain playful in your adult job, and if you value creativity and collaboration, then you are our perfect match!
We're looking forward to a Corporate Lawyer joining us, who'll be managing and taking ownership of all of the Yolo Group’s corporate activities.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Oversight and management of the Group’s companies and entities, including the formation of new entities and dissolution of old ones
- The establishment and maintenance of a Corporate Lawyer calendar, including all of the Group’s relevant filing obligations, tax returns, and audit reports
- Guiding the Group’s CEOs, Founders, and the Board to ensure they are operating in accordance with relevant rules and regulations
- Taking responsibility for the administration of the company, for example: maintaining a register of directors, shareholders, and shareholdings, organizing AGMs, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
- Ensuring good communication flow between the CEO, Founder, and the C-suite;
- Ownership and maintenance of other company-wide processes, such as signing authorities/delegated authorities lists
- Assessing possible legal risks and providing general advice to management and key stakeholders
- Drafting necessary legal documentation for the Group
- Other daily legal tasks assigned by management
✔️ What we expect from you
- A degree in law is highly preferable
- Previous experience working as a lawyer, or in a similar Corporate Lawyer-type role
- A keen interest/knowledge of company law and/or governance
- The ability to influence colleagues at the highest level
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage several concurrent projects
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English, and Estonian is a strong benefit
- A excellent eye for detail
Bonus if you have:
- Wide knowledge of different types of agreements
- Project management experience, as you will be given projects to run from start to finish
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna, and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations, and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!