- Esmane info
What will help you to succeed in the role
• Skilled in test automation frameworks and tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, REST, and different database concepts
• Previous experience as a Quality Assurance or Software Engineer and knowledge of test cases creation and implementation
• Familiarity with mock aspects (e.g., Wiremock), JMeter, R script, PowerShell, Docker/Containerization, Cloud, CI/CD pipeline would be a bonus
• Proficient in unit-, functional-, performance-, load- and end-to-end testing
As a person, you are self-driven, eager to take new challenges. You have good and know how to communicate with different businesses and tech stakeholders, you do speak English fluently
What will be your challenge in this role
In the role of the SDET, You will ensure Quality Assurance of the software components and integrations of the customer identity, risk steering, and fraud prevention domain. You will:
• Participate in the development of different software components, with focus and specialization on testing
• Participate in the definition of product requirements and acceptance criteria’s
• Design, prepare and execute the test cases
• Perform tests automation and develop tools for that
• Participate in building quality assurance processes and competence
• Provide QA expertise for the team, train and coach other software engineers
• Being an integral part of a cross-functional development team
What do we offer
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models, with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 countries worldwide - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually.
And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.
About Riverty: Who we are?
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of more than 5,000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.