- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role?
An outstanding solution architect should have comprehensive development and architecture experience to fulfill these tasks. A solution architect works with our clients and customers, product teams, and management to identify business requirements, define the best service architecture to implement these requirements, to monitor and verify that the implementation matches the expectations. A good solution architect needs to have significant skills to work with people and processes. To succeed, you should:
• Be proactive and forthcoming
• Able to negotiate a solution with various groups of people
• Able to understand and explain complex problems to all stakeholders in simple terms
• Be an agile leader
An architect should guide and coordinate the development teams to achieve a business goal rather than building ivory towers. The ideal candidate should:
• Have extensive experience in developing IT and cloud infrastructure
• Have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Speak and write fluent English
• Know software analysis, architecture, development, testing, security, and operations
What will be the challenge?
As a solution architect, you will work across different teams to ensure the coherence and consistency of selected tools and frameworks. You guide the teams to define and develop the interfaces and services according to the selected enterprise architecture. Your daily tasks will also include:
• Analysis of current technologies used within the company and ways to improve them
• Finding and documenting solutions to business requirements
• Defining the shape and structure of the applications, and how they interact with each other
• Considering how solutions will scale and how they will be maintained
• Managing the risk in third-party dependencies
• Managing the complexity of the solution
What do we offer?
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models, with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 countries worldwide - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually.
And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.
About Riverty: Who we are?
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of more than 5,000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.