- Esmane info
- Performing ISM responsibilities, rising Information Security and Data Protection awareness within the Organization;
- Managing and Structuring Documentation Library required for Organization’s needs, as well as IT and IS Audit requirements;
- Develop policies, processes, procedures that encourage secure working and data protection;
- Implement, make updates and improvements in processes to be compliant with the latest security standards and law regulations;
- Performing constant Internal Audit within the Organization to identify potential security weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security, preferably in management in an information security organization;
- Demonstrated accomplishments in program leadership, policy development, management and risk assessments;
- Solid understanding of security, privacy, IT audit and legal security standards, guidelines and principles;
- English (verbal and written upper-intermediate);
- ISC² or GIAC certifications would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Russian or Latvian will be considered an advantage.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!