- Esmane info
- Performing ISM responsibilities, rising Information Security and Data Protection awareness within the Organization;
- Managing and Structuring Documentation Library required for Organization’s needs, as well as IT and IS Audit requirements;
- Develop policies, processes, procedures that encourage secure working and data protection;
- Implement, make updates and improvements in processes to be compliant with the latest security standards and law regulations;
- Performing constant Internal Audit within the Organization to identify potential security weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security, preferably in management in an information security organization;
- Demonstrated accomplishments in program leadership, policy development, management and risk assessments;
- Solid understanding of security, privacy, IT audit and legal security standards, guidelines and principles;
- English (verbal and written upper-intermediate);
- ISC² or GIAC certifications would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Russian or Latvian will be considered an advantage.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Satekles iela 2b, 1050, Rīga
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The Entain journey began on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been making history since the 1880s. Licensed in 27 jurisdictions, we’re now home to a global family of more than 25 iconic names - such big names as BetMGM, Bwin, Coral, Ladbrokes.
In Entain we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
ENLABS, which stands for Entertainment Laboratories, was acquired by Entain and joined the Entain family in April of 2021.
In ENLABS (from recent - part of Entain) we are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking by offering our customers industry-leading gaming content across all product verticals coupled with outstanding localized service. We are the largest iGaming operator in the Baltics with an ambition to expand well beyond, becoming one of the leading online gaming companies in other regions of Europe. We focus on regulated or soon to be regulated markets and promote responsible gambling. Regulation means a guarantee of fair play, player protection and local gambling tax contributions. As part of portfolio ENLABS owns a group of licensed online gaming companies located in several European jurisdictions. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands including our flagship brand “Optibet” , “Klondaika” and “Ninja Casino”.
Today ENLABS (incorporated into Entain as of recent) is a multi-brand online gaming company with 650+ people from more than 15 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella, Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States, and one of the fastest growing operators in Eastern Europe.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://career.enlabs.com/