- Esmane info
Job ID: 13829
We are looking for a Customer Adviser to join rapidly growing Nordea Finance Team Tallinn. This is great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team, collaborate with our stakeholders in the international finance industry and increase your knowledge within the Banking sector. If You want to be involved in variety of tasks/projects providing efficiency for various business areas which create Nordea Future Banking industry, join us!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Estonia. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Nordea Finance is a separate legal entity within Nordea group. It provides our customers with solutions that finance their investments. Through products like leasing, hire purchase, factoring and consumer credits, Nordea Finance enables improvement of customers’ cash flow, costs saving and increase of sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gain process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handle routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Identify and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Represent the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
The role is based in Tallinn. Welcome to a team where we are eager to share knowledge and improve our daily work.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- Good written and spoken Finnish
- Good in written and spoken English
- Other Nordic language is considered as a strong strenght
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
-Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send your application and CV in English via our job portal as soon as possible as we fill the roles according to applications received. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mari Aua, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.