- Esmane info
- Experience >1 year.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Good technical English.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian toolset.
- Create, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate;
- Opportunity for career development.
- Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!