- Esmane info
Maintenance Auditor / Maintenance Safety Officer
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Maintenance Auditor / Maintenance Safety Officer. This is a shared position between Compliance and Safety department.
- Conduct audits in the continuing airworthiness and maintenance disciplines, including maintenance contractors;
- Process and follow up Safety Reports raised in the occurrence reporting system;
Initiate and participate in the work of an investigation team;
- Prepare investigation presentations and present the results to key management personnel;
- Attend departmental meetings, Flight Operations SAG meetings, other SAG meetings as required;
- Liaise with accident investigation authorities to represent Safety Department and cooperate with the authorities for the purpose of state and company internal investigations.
- Very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- Appropriate computer literacy experience in composing and handling of word processing, database management and spreadsheets;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the field of Continuing Airworthiness or Aircraft Maintenance;
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment (Part-M, Part-CAMO).
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company