- Esmane info
Junior Travel Coordinator
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Junior Travel Coordinator who will be responsible for crew bookings for flights, hotels, transfers.
- Maintain a proper filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all invoices and transactions related to duty travel.
- Booking of air, ferry & bus tickets, hotels, ground transportation for our staff in line with their company travel.
- Help staff to find the optimal and economical journey to get to their destination in line to Travel Policy.
- Track and Categorize all purchases and bank statements related to company travel.
- Verify staff travel authorization and the need internally and identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Generation of invoices in an accounting system if pro-rate or regress is possible.
- Provide HR and the Head with updated information regarding office business travels.
- Issue invoices regarding crew and Office travel in cooperation with Finance department.
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, Amadeus Altea Reservation and Ticketing
- Prior aviation background is considered an asset
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company