- Esmane info
Does a sport game sound as an evening well spent to you? Do you know how to convince people to relax and have some fun? If you enjoy working alone but teamwork is where you also thrive – for sure we will have a vibe!
We invite you to step into a role based in Tallinn, Estonia. and take assigned brands to new heights.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Sales and customer acquisition, plan and execution within assigned budget;
- Monitoring and delivering brand KPIs;
- Different marketing projects planning and executing;
- Local market monitoring and actions/decisions making based on it;
- Defining requirements for product competitiveness and full regulatory compliance;
- Making our brands local - Estonian content creation, translations, proofreading across all communication channels;
- Creating and maintaining sponsorships from negotiation and contract making to execution and organising promo events;
- Representing brands in different events, press conferences, etc.;
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers;
- Close work with other sales & marketing verticals in the group level.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have previous experience in brand coordination/management or/and marketing, (experience in iGaming industry considered as big plus);
- Have strong analytical and project management skills;
- Can work and cooperate with other team members/colleagues;
- Are Estonian native speaker with full fluency of the language + fluent in English (both verbally and written);
- Are confident and dynamic personality; self-motivated person with ability to work independently;
- Have results driven mind and are able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions;
- Can deal with contracts and grasp local legislative situations;
- Have good understanding of local advertising market;
- Have good negotiation skills with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals;
- Can adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future;
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities;
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!