- Esmane info
WE REALLY WANT YOU TO:
- Have excellent communication skills in English and a willingness to interact with external partners.
- Enjoy tackling finance challenges that come with the month-closing period.
- Have some experience in finance
- Proficient in excel
- Detail- and result oriented
- Be willing to learn and grow with us.
As a Collection Specialist, you will:
- Issuing invoices to carriers and ensuring smooth collection by following-up receipts and reminding carriers of overdue invoices.
- Preparing reports with carrier aggregated data, financial data, bundling actuals etc., to the group at the beginning of the month and preparing revenue accruals.
- Convert collection data for billing and settlement
- Settlement reporting communication between carriers
- Investigating differences between reports and resolving discrepancies together with the Connectivity Operation team and carriers
- Other ad hoc tasks in Finance related to accounts receivables and settlement processes.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU:
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more