- Esmane info
Senior Data Analyst
What is cooler than working in an online gaming startup? COOLBET, together with GAN Limited, set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Join now to take part in the new adventure!
We have a great atmosphere and highly skilled people you will love to work and have fun with. In our team, you’ll have a chance to do a lot only by taking the initiative. If you are energetic and with an enthusiastic attitude toward the job, then grab the opportunity now!
YOUR COOL ROLE
The Senior Data Analyst's main purpose is to prepare data, visualize it and interpret it with the aim to provide critical output for business decision-making. The objective is to gather information from various sources and either deliver analytical capability for key stakeholders or analyze patterns and trends and provide a suggestion based on facts.
- Lead bigger analytics and reporting projects and coordinate resources, if needed.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide it as reports and visualized dashboards.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Analyse performance of reports or dashboards and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with key stakeholders and relevant departments.
- Find new paths for the company to explore, possibly identifying areas where more data could be collected for deeper analysis.
- Identify and map out technical debt in our reports and participate in the elimination of technical debt.
- Write, test and troubleshoot data transforming code to keep the data integrity utilizing the most appropriate technologies/methodology.
- Write and maintain data transformation and metrics/KPIs-related documentation. Document analytical problems and resolutions for future reference.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM A COOL SENIOR DATA ANALYST?
- 3 years of experience with Tableau or similar platforms and 3 years of experience with SQL.
- Previous work experience in an analytical position.
- Personal characteristics:
1. the ability to work independently and take responsibility;
2. ability to multi-task efficiently;
3. strong attention to detail;
4. good at problem-solving.
- Other necessary skills:
1. curiosity and skills to investigate data from multiple angles;
2. performing cleaning and transformation operations to look for trends in the customer data;
3. flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities if necessary.
- You are living within EU.
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health compensation.
- Individual training budget.
- Exciting team events and annual seminars.
...and yes, if you already don't know how, we will teach you how to play poker.