- Esmane info
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Backend developer to join our team. AlphaChat is a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Group, based in Tallinn, Estonia. We develop artificial intelligence products for customer experience automation harnessing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Backend development in Python.
- Working with MongoDB and Amazon Web Services.
- Building and deploying microservices and APIs based on underlying machine learning pipelines.
- Listening to customer feedback and making product improvements.
- Analyzing functionality of the implemented methodologies.
- You have experience with development in Python. This is a must.
- Your knowledge of MongoDB or other equivalent databases is on a solid level.
- You have experience with building web services.
- You are an independent data-driven thinker that can look at the big picture and find best ways of achieving goals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Willingness to learn.
- Experience with Devops and Machine Learning is a bonus.
WHAT YOU GET
- Possibility to work in a dynamic IT open-minded environment where you have a major impact on the product and the millions of users that use it.
- Culture of a start-up backed up by the stability of Swiss insurance market leader with 150-year history.
- Learning from the top Artificial Intelligence team how to productize machine learning.
- Flexible working environment.
- Possibility to work remote if that’s your preference or on-site using our Tallinn city center office with great views.