- Esmane info
Hi. We are the TextMagic team.
TextMagic is an SMS messaging platform used worldwide (including in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia). It enables our customers to send notifications, reminders, confirmations, and marketing campaigns via SMS. Already we have more than 50 000 active business users. Last year almost 250 million messages were sent through our platform; we aim to grow that volume to one billion messages per year.
Touchpoint is a forthcoming customer engagement platform. This is a brand-new product in development. It is a sales, marketing, and customer support software package that enables businesses to integrate multiple communication channels (SMS, calls, email, messaging applications) into a single environment. Our software features tools with which to find new customers and sell to and support existing customers. It also provides a convenient reporting and analytics solution. Touchpoint is scheduled for release in 2023.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute an effective marketing strategy for Touchpoint.
This job is for you if you are passionate about growth. You will have a great opportunity to create the Touchpoint marketing strategy and build a product marketing team.
We believe in a product-led growth model. We are building awesome software with outstanding UI/UX and a great customer value proposition. You will have a key role to play in creating product awareness and generating demand.
You and your team will be working closely with the product managers, COO and CEO to align GTM strategy and ensure that the roadmap supports our growth vision.
What you will do
- Create and execute the Touchpoint marketing strategy.
- Create and carry out go-to-market strategies of our new product for the USA and European regions.
- Build and lead the Touchpoint marketing team and partners network.
- Drive the growth and lead the digital presence.
- Take on brand identity, awareness and recognition.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign and channel performance to adjust marketing activities.
- Conduct market research and stay abreast of competitors positioning.
- High salary without delays;
- Flexible schedule for optimal work-life balance;
- Any necessary equipment for productive work;
- Participation in an interesting and ambitious project with great potential;
- Opportunity for career growth, development, and implementation of your ideas;
- Opportunity to bring your vision to the project;
- Opportunity to work remotely or in the office;
- Work in an international enterprise;
- A professional and friendly team that will not leave without help in any matter;
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days a year).
What we expect from you
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in different channels.
- Proven track record of leading the growth oriented marketing function on a global level.
- Experience in marketing of SMB software products, delivered as SaaS.
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must.
- A goal-oriented and data-driven mindset.
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills.
- A strong can-do attitude, great communication skills and openness to feedback.
Other beneficial experiences:
- Experience in developing and executing GTM strategy.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Psychology, or any other related field.