- Esmane info
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to join our Smart Manufacturing team and digitalization journey! We are working according to modern software development and operations (DevOps) practices. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
As a Systems Analyst you will:
• Create detailed software requirements including data models, system requirements, user interface mock-ups, integration specifications etc.
• Communicate requirements consistently and unambiguously.
• Work closely together with product owner and stakeholder to fully understand the goal and reasoning behind every feature and improvement request.
• Work closely with experienced software engineers to understand implementation details, technical feasibility and existing constraints.
• Figure out the most optimal solutions for given problems while balancing between short term delivery targets and long-term objectives.
• Set clear goals, be practical and data-driven.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Innovative and open mindset to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
• Deep understanding of software development fundamentals.
• Previous experience in designing requirements for large scale real-time data processing systems.
• The ability to speak to both business as well as engineering stakeholders.
• Higher education in the field of engineering or computer science.
• “Can do attitude” and a collaborative mindset “You don’t win unless the team wins“.
• Passion to learn new things, improve your skillset and apply learnings to your job.
• Fluent English with outstanding communications skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Manufacturing domain knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
We offer a diverse and attractive motivation package with a possibility to participate in company award programs; opportunity to learn, develop and build your career in a truly international and closely cooperating global company; work with the latest technology in the Industry 4.0 stack; work flexible office hours in Ülemiste City (Technology Campus) and combine it with working from home.
Taking applications until 09.10.2022